- to have someone be there for me when i need them.
- someone i can call mine and no one else’s
- someone to love and accept me.
- to have someone to do cute things with.
- the cute nicknames and neck kisses.
I don’t want…
- someone to have so much affect on my mood
- I don’t want to get hurt
- being disappointed in the end.
- someone to depend on
- saying goodbyes
- the fact that it might end and never be the same between you two.
Right so im walking home and I see this guy rolling a cigarette under a streetlamp and when he clicked his lighter THE FUCKING STREETLIGHT WENT OUT
I stopped in my tracks and stared at this guy who looks up at me then to his lighter and hes as surprised as me then he takes his thumb off the trigger and THE STREETLIGHT TURNS BACK ON
HE GAVE THE MOST SURPRISED LOOK OF ANYONE EVER AND THEN SHOUTED “LATER MUGGLES” AND FUCKING RAN OFF
AM I DREAMING
wait wait okay, nemo in latin means nobody…so the real name of the movie is finding nobody…so that means nemo wasn’t even real but just something that was part of marlin nemo’s dad’s imagination. He just unintentionally made up nemo to cope with the loss of his wife and his almost children.
when you try your best but you don’t succeed
when you get what you want but not what you need
could it be worse
when you love someone
but it goes to waste
and the tears come streaming down your face
best post on all of tumblr, ever
- don’t trust men who have to insult other women in order to compliment you
- a subset of this rule is don’t trust men who say ‘you’re pretty/smart/[adjective] for an indian/asian/[identity group]’
- or ‘you’re not like other [identity group optional] girls’